Sea Bass With Almond Butter
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiled parisienne potatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated almonds||1 Tablespoon, browned in butter|
|Lemon juice||1 Dash|
1. Fillet the fish and reserve the bones for another purpose or discard.
2. Season the fillets with salt.
3. Place the fillets in a baking dish a dot with butter and drizzle the oil.
4. Place under a broiler and cook until tender and flakey.
5. Transfer onto a serving platter.
6. Surround the fish with the potatoes.
7. Drizzle juices from the pan over fish and potatoes.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley, almonds and lemon juice.
9. Slice at the table and accompany with lemon wedges if you like,