Peanut Butter Ham Rolls
|Canned sweet potatoes||18 Ounce (1 Can / 2 Cups, Dry Pack)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Thin cooked ham slices||8 Large|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smooth peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mash and blend the sweet potatoes in 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Spread about 1/4 cup mixture over each ham slice, then roll up and insert wooden picks..
4) In a shallow baking dish, combine rest of the ingredients and 1 tablespoon butter, then pour over the ham rolls.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, turn and baste the rolls frequently.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.