Peanut Butter Stuffed Tomatoes
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Cut off the top of each tomato, then scoop out the pulp and chop.
3) Combine with rest of the ingredients except parsley.
4) Stuff the tomato shells with the mixture and place them in a shallow baking dish.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
6) Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.