|Margarine||2 Teaspoon (To Grease Baking Trays)|
|Egg whites||2 Medium|
|Icing sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Ground almonds||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Almonds||2 Ounce, finely chopped (50 Gram)|
|Plain chocolate||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
1) Preheat the oven to 225 Deg F (110 Deg C/Gas 1/4) , grease and line 2 large baking trays.
2) Stiffly beat the egg whites,
beat in 1/2 the icing sugar, fold in the balance sugar and the almonds, blend well.
3) Spoon in the mixture on to the baking trays in about 6 cm (2 1/2 in) in diameter circles.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 min until firm and golden; remove and cool on the wire rack.
5) In a bowl placed over a pan of gently simmering water, melt the chocolate with the butter ; spread below each flyaway and allow the chocolate to dry.
6) Serve on a nice dish.