Peanut Butter Celery Soup
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Milk||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||4|
|Pimientos||2 , minced|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sauteed croutons/Toasted croutons||5|
1) In a double boiler cook the celery and onion in butter for 2 or 3 minutes over a direct heat.
2) Place over the boiling water and stir in 4 1/4 cups milk.
3) Sclad the milk and stir in the chicken bouillon cubes, pimientos and pepper, then cook covered for about 15 minutes.
4) Beat rest of the milk and peanut butter together.
5) Pour into the celery mixture and blend well.
6) Serve immediately with the croutons.