Peanut Butter Drops
|Shortening||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Seedless raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put peanut butter in the mixture and stir well.
4. Stir in eggs and milk.
5. Sieve flour, salt, baking powder, cloves, mace and cinnamon and put in the creamed mixture.
6. Add raisins and mix well.
7. Take a greased baking sheet, with a teaspoon put drops of the mixture making small mounds.
8. Use a fork and make the cookies leveled.
9. Bake for 10- 12 minutes until brown.
10. Serve with tea/ coffee.