Peanut Butter Pizza
|Chilli powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mature cheddar cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Puree||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix together all crust ingredients to form a smooth dough.
3. Into a greased tin, press the dough at bottom; let stand for rising until filling is ready.
4. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion, mushrooms and garlic until tender.
5. Stir in spices and let simmer for 10 minutes.
6. In a bowl of boiling water, place a saucepan and add peanut butter and cheese to it; stir until well blended.
7. Spread the peanut butter mixture and sautéed mushroom mixture over the crust.
8. Bake in hot oven for 25 -30 minutes.
9. Using a pizza cutter cut the Peanut Butter Pizza and serve hot.