Peanut Butter Cookies
|Pie crust mix||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate pieces||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and arrange brown sugar, pie crust mix, water and peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
2. Take a baking dish, spread the mixture, flatten it and cook for about 4½ minutes or till dough turn fluffy.
3. Top with chopped peanuts and chocolate pieces, cook for 30 seconds or till chocolate melts.
4. Mix the melted chocolate and peanuts and allow to cool.
5. Cut into squares and serve.