Grilled Cheese And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
|Enriched bread slice||12|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|American cheese slice||6|
|Soft butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1. Arrange the 12 slice on a clean work surface.
2. Using a butter knife, generously spread peanut butter on one side of each of the bread slices.
3. Sandwich a slice of cheese between two bread slices.
4. Lightly butter the both sides of the sandwiches with soft butter.
5. Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil
6. Just before serving, grill the sandwiches for 5 minutes on a barbecue grill or under a broiler, turning them frequently.
7. Serve them hot and crispy in the foil packet.