Peanut Butter Parfait
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch dessert topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint|
|Cherry vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, butterscotch topping and milk.
2. Whisk the ingredients until smooth and well blended. Keep aside until required
3. Remove 6 whole pretty cherries and keep aside for garnish.
4. Finely chop remaining cherries and set aside.
5. Add a scoop of well frozen vanilla ice cream in each parfait glass.
6. Drizzle peanut butter sauce over the ice-cream
7. Top with a scoop of cherry vanilla ice cream aging drizzle sauce and top with another scoop of vanilla ice cream.
8. Garnish the Parfait with the chopped cherries, piped whipped cream.
9. Place a whole cherry on top.