Peanut Butter And White Chocolate Blondies is a very tasty and easy dessert to make. While we all love peanut butter and white chocolate blondies, this recipe is a sure shot hit anytime. There cannot be an easier way than this. Keep your ingredients ready and follow the simple steps.
100 Gram (At Room Temperature, Plus Extra For Greasing)
Crunchy peanut butter
Light brown sugar
1 , beaten
75 Gram, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 170C/gas 3. Butter the sides of a 20 x 20cm square cake tin and line the base with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and peanut butter together until very soft. Add the sugar, egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined. Add the flour, baking powder and the chopped chocolate and mix to form a dough.
4. Place the dough into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 2530 minutes, or until golden brown and almost firm in the centre.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin, before removing and cutting into squares.
Looking for some yummy dessert ideas for kids party? Here is an ultimate dish for you which is made by using peanut butter and white chocolate. Watch how the chef makes 16 blondies easily at one go. Kids are definitely gonna love it.
Delicious White Chocolate And Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe Video