Peanut Butter Fluffs
|Graham crackers||9 , made into crumbs (2 1/2-Inch Square Size)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted (Tub Margarine)|
|Whipped topping||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|1% milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||9 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Low calorie vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope, To Make 4 Half Cup Servings)|
|Reduced calorie strawberry spread||2 Tablespoon (8 Calories Per Teaspoon)|
1. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine crumbs and margarine; press about 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup. Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping.
3. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on low speed, mix milk and peanut butter together until smooth.
4. Add pudding mix; beat until blended, about 1 minute. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
5. Distribute evenly among cups; top with 1/2 teaspoon strawberry spread. Freeze several hours, or overnight.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2297 Calories from Fat 1055
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g182%
Saturated Fat 36.8 g184%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.3 mg3.8%
Sodium 1731.4 mg72.1%
Total Carbohydrates 265 g88.5%
Dietary Fiber 16.3 g65.2%
Sugars 111 g
Protein 49 g98.5%
Vitamin A 30.3% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 35.5% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet