Peanut Butter Cookies
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Sift flour, measure, then sift with soda and salt.
2. Cream shortening, add both sugars, cream again.
3. Add eggs, and beat until fluffy.
4. Add peanut butter and beat.
5. Add flour mixture and vanilla.
6. Form dough into small balls. Place on greased baking sheet. Press with floured fork, and bake.