Ideas For Kids Party
If you are a parent and often have social dinner parties, you have probably known the problem that arises when the kids at the table get fidgety and noisy because of boredom.
Here are some great ideas to spruce up the dinner party for the kids too by giving them their own table.
• Get them something to play with. Get a bucket and set up a beach theme by filling it with confetti and make it interesting with plastic sunglasses, cut out hats, masks or tiaras in different animal shapes or crown shapes.
• Set in a page full of stickers. You can also throw in cookie cutters so that they can cut out drawings from the paper.
• In a small little bucket put some sand in and stick in some crayons.
• You can spread a disposable paper table cloth so that they can draw right on the table or give them a stack of drawing copies with multicolored pages.
• You can get colorful face cloths for the children that can double up as napkins and have an animal or motif on them as a fun edge.
• You can either bake or buy assorted animal shaped cookies or crackers from the store and put them in a large bowl at the centre of the table.
• Lastly you can make them their very own ice buckets by filling in a large colorful plastic bucket with ice and placing the fruit drinks or juices in there.
For more information please visit: http://www.sixminutestyle.com