The Three Types of Oatmeal and their benefits
Eating oatmeal is one of the quickest, easiest, and tastiest ways to incorporate a whole grain into your kitchen!!
The power food is low in calorie, fat, and has high contents of soluble fibers, proteins, and other nutrients.
Varieties of oatmeal are used in our kitchen. I am going to tell you about some of oat varieties.
* Oat Groats: It is a whole oat with husks removed. The processed oat groats are little cheaper than the regular ones. Once cooked, it looks like grain of rice. Oat groats have nice, sweet, and nutty flavor.
* Steel Cut Oat: The steel cut oat is named because of cutting the oats into 2-3 pieces with a steel blade. The oat is very close to its natural form. It takes a little less time to cook. Steel cut oat is not appropriate for baking and cooking in a microwave.
* Rolled Oat: Oat groats that are steamed, rolled out, steamed again, and then toasted are known as rolled oats. It requires little bit more processing. Rolled oats are used for baking, and in the making of some pancakes. These oats work really well with microwave.
* Instant Pre flavored Oats/Quick Oats: These are basically the rolled oats that are pre-cooked a little bit. These are packed with sugar, and are more expensive.
It is recommended to have whole grain in your diet. Oatmeal is the best solution for this. Here, I am telling you the quick breakfast recipe of oatmeal.
* 1/2 cup rolled oats
* 1 cup water
* In a microwave dish, place oats and water.
* Heat them for 2 minutes in the microwave.
* Enjoy your super cook delicious breakfast!!