Side Effects Of Eating Noodles
Delicious taste, a wide choice of ingredients for addition and a variety of interesting shapes have made noodles very popular worldwide. But have you ever imagined that it could be dangerous too? Yes friends! It's true! Noodles are capable of causing negative effects on your health especially digestion related problems, which may even be life threatening for some people. Trail down to know about the side effects of eating them.
Side Effects Of Consuming Noodles:
- Being made from refined flour, many types of noodles are capable of causing chronic bloating, abdominal discomforts etc.
- Gluten rich noodles may cause celiac disease in gluten intolerant people.
- It is also capable of causing diarrhea and loose stools at the end of which toy might get dehydrated completely.
- Carbohydrates in instant noodles are refines/simple in nature which might trigger your insulin response. So diabetics beware!
- Instant noodles would contain sodium which might have a great effect on your blood pressure levels. It may also cause water retention in your body and may cause edema.
- Recent controversy concerns about instant noodles is about its dioxin (been used to pack them) content which may cause detrimental effects like cancer.
Tips To Minimize The Risk Of Side Effects Of Noodles:
- Avoid gluten-rich or refined flour noodles. Instead choose some other healthy alternatives like gluten-free noodles.
- Include plenty of vegetables or other ingredients and reduce the quantity of noodles while cooking noodles.
- Ensure that the cooking oil is heated to a proper temperature since inadequate heating of cooking oil may increase the number of side effects.
Enjoy the yummy noodles with minimized risk of side effects by following the above mentioned tips. Bon Apetit!
Image Credit: indochinekitchen.com