Side Effects Of Eating Pasta
The delicious pasta is a ready-to-cook food made from grain flour which is believed to be a complete diet. But there are certain side effects caused by pasta mainly because of its gluten content, which requires serious and immediate attention. Scroll down this blog to know the negative role of pasta on your health.
Side Effects Of Consuming Pasta:
- Pasta has a very high carbohydrate content which may cause major fluctuations in your blood sugar levels and may make you diabetic when consumed over years.
- The gluten in wheat, rye and barley pastas may cause celiac disease or irritable bowel syndrome in ones who have gluten intolerance.
- In people with gluten allergy, pastas may cause allergy with severe effects like fatigue, giddiness, mouth ulcers, depression, abdominal bloating etc and even anaphylactic shock in worse cases.
- Pastas are capable of severely aggravating the pelvic pain in a disease condition called endometriosis.
What Types Of Pastas Are Unsafe To Eat?
- Gluten pastas like rye, barley, wheat-For its ability to cause allergy
- Refined flour pastas-For its high glycemic index which may result in digestive problems
Choose a healthier and safe option always, when it comes to foods in order to avoid health complications. Pastas are of course yummy, awesome and delicious. But stick to limits and never opt for the one that may cause side effects as they can be life threatening as well.
Image Credit: ifood.tv/photo