Side Effects Of Eating Pizza
Yummy and awesome pizzas are the junk food choice of many. But are you aware about the side effects caused by this world renowned junk food? In spite of satisfying your taste buds, pizzas are also capable of causing trouble to your health. Scroll down this blog to know more about the side effects of eating pizzas.
Side Effects Of Consuming Pizza:
- Over eating pizzas may raise your blood cholesterol levels and make you prone to heart diseases.
- The saturated fats in the main crust of pizzas may block your arteries and cause serious problems like myocardial infarction (heart attack).
- The high calorie content of the pizzas may contribute to your weight gain and make you obese.
- The carbohydrates of the pizzas have a very high glycemic index, which is capable of causing a reasonable effect on your blood glucose levels.
- Being high in salt content pizzas may also raise your blood pressure levels.
Hence the next time you are about to enjoy pizzas remember these side effects and limit the consumption of this junk food.
Image credit: ifood.tv/photo