2) In a large bowl, place the muffin slices, pour over the soya milk and keep aside.
3) In another bowl lightly beat 3 eggs, then pour over the muffins and mix thoroughly.
4) In a greased baking pan, pour in the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
5) In a bowl, separate 3 egg whites and whisk until stiff.
6) Add in the castor sugar and whisk further to mix.
7) Remove the omelette form oven and spread the top evenly with the liquid caramel.
8) Then top with the meringue and bake for another 3 minutes.
9) Sprinkle all over with the multi-colored topping and serve.
Looking for an exotic but effortless dessert, try this Spanish meringue omelette cake recipe and you won't have to look for anymore. This is such an amazingly easy and wonderful recipe that you won't believe for the first time that it was a home made dish until you see the video. It is such a treat for the children too with a little decoration.