Steamed Brussels sprouts with a delicious cheese sauce and breadcrumb topping, a delicous flavor combo which makes brussel sprouts very appealing.
2 Cup (32 tbs), steamed
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a steamer, place sprouts and steam it until tender.
3. In a baking dish, arrange the steamed sprouts.
3. Spread mornay sauce all over the sprouts to it cover up.
4. Sprinkle with kosher salt, black pepper and dredge with breadcrumbs.
5. Bake it in preheated oven for 10-20 minutes until light browned on top and heated through.