How to make Mincemeat Croissants
|Canned croissant dough||240 Gram (ready-to-bake)|
|Mince meat||8 Teaspoon (readymade)|
|Icing sugar||3 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C/gas Mark 6. Prepare a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
2. Remove the croissant dough from the can, unroll and separate the triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthways using a pizza wheel.
3. Place two teaspoons of mincemeat at the wider end of each triangle and then roll up.
4. Curve the croissants slightly and place them on the lined baking sheet.
5. Bake the croissants in the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes, until they have risen and light golden.
6. Remove the croissants from the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack. Dust with icing sugar.
7. Serve the Mincemeat Croissants warm.
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 0.35 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg1.5%
Sodium 141.6 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.2% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet