Check out our easy step by step guide to making this tasty Christmas treat.
Canned croissant dough
240 Gram (ready-to-bake)
8 Teaspoon (readymade)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C/gas Mark 6. Prepare a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
2. Remove the croissant dough from the can, unroll and separate the triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthways using a pizza wheel.
3. Place two teaspoons of mincemeat at the wider end of each triangle and then roll up.
4. Curve the croissants slightly and place them on the lined baking sheet.
5. Bake the croissants in the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes, until they have risen and light golden.
6. Remove the croissants from the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack. Dust with icing sugar.
Looking for a quick and easy side dish or appetizer? How about freshly baked mincemeat croissants? These are an easy preparation and do not take very long to bake. Want to know how to make the perfect mincemeat croissant? Watch Sue McMohan share a recipe so simple and delicious that you will want to bake more and more batches.