Chicken Adobo is an authentic Filipino dish and is one of the mostly recognized Filipino foods. Not to be mistaken with Mexican adobo, this dish is uniquely prepared by stewing chicken in vinegar and soy sauce.
2 Pound, cut into serving pieces
Dried bay leaves
3 , minced
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a large container, combine the soy sauce and garlic then marinade the chicken overnight
2. Place the cooking oil in a pan and apply heat
3. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the marinated chicken
4. Add water and bring to a boil
5. Add the dried bay leaves and simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender
6. Add vinegar, salt, and pepper and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes
Finally Panlasang pinoy has come up with a video which can be enjoyed by one and all. In this video, we get to watch Filipino chicken adobo recipe with a nice music on the background and the recipe written in English. This is the best video from Panlasang pinoy so far. The dish looks absolutely mouth watering and it’s easy to make.