1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cook the potato in the microwave oven until done.
3. In a medium skillet over medium heat, add ground beef, breaking into small chunks and cook until brown.
4. Add onion, mixed vegetables and tomatoes. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer this mixture into a small oven proof dish.
5. In a small bowl, mash potato with milk. Cover meat mixture with potato, sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake the dish in the oven at 400 degree F for 10-15 min or until the cheese is browned and bubbling.
7. Serve the Shepards Pie with salad and enjoy!