|Broccoli||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Finely chopped shallots||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Soft breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||1 , sieved|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Trim the broccoli stalks, cut into separate into spears, and wash them thoroughly.
2. Arrange broccoli in steaming rack with stalks to center of rack.
3. Place over boiling water, cover, and steam 10 to 15 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
4. Arrange broccoli spears in serving dish keep warm.
5. Sauté shallots in butter, add breadcrumbs, stirring well.
6. Spoon mixture over broccoli, sprinkle with egg and parsley.
7. Serve immediately.