Chicken in Marsala Wine
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Medium (including pulp)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Dry marsala cooking wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, sliced (Skinless)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (coat chicken completely)|
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
1) Boil water, add salt and cooking oil and add pasta cook for some time and strain it.
2) In a sauté pan, add butter and oil.
3) Coat chicken breast with flour, cook until it gets brown on one side, turn it and cook it on the other side.
4) Put mushrooms, lemon juice and marshala wine, sauté it for some time.
5) Add pasta and mix it well.
6) Serve in a bowl you can add fresh parsley.
Calories 725 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.7%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98 mg32.7%
Sodium 369.7 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 38 g75.5%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet