Rosemary and Thyme Pork Arista
|Pork tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed (boneless)|
|Rosemary||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Thyme||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Tablespoon, paste|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, freshly grounded|
1) In a bowl take thyme and rosemary along with kosher salt.
2) Add garlic, fresh ground pepper, olive oil and mix it together.
3) Coat pork tenderloin with the marinade refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5) Put pork in oven for roasting for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
6) After taking out meat from the oven wrap it with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
7) Serve hot.