Try these cauliflower "mashed potatoes" (cauliflower puree) and you won't miss those mashed potatoes at all! The cauliflower is creamy, smooth, and light...and not to mention healthier than mashed potatoes.
Grated cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Cut and separate cauliflower into florets as shown in the video.
2. In a large pot, add a cup of water and bring to a boil.
3. Throw cauliflower florets in the pot. Cover with lid and cook for 5-8 minutes or until fork tender.
4. Into the blender or food processor, put the cooked cauliflower and puree until smooth.
5. Into a bowl, transfer the puree and add butter, cream, cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
6. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.