Barry & Phoebe show you how to make some millionaires' shortbread with chocolate chips and a little orange twang
100 Gram, melted
White chocolate chips
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. Prepare a baking dish by lining with butter.
3. In a bowl, sift in the flour and add castor sugar.
4. To the flour, add melted butter and orange essence. Mix it well.
5. In a baking dish, spread the bread dough and pop it into the oven for 25 minutes.
6. For making the filling – in a saucepan, combine condensed milk, golden syrup, brown sugar and butter. Cook it on low heat.
7. To the filling, add chocolate chips and keep stirring it.
8. On the bread, pour the filling and sprinkle chocolate chips on it.
9. In a container, add chocolate and microwave it for 30 seconds. Pour the orange essence in it.
10. Now, pour orange flavored melted chocolate on the bread.
11. Sprinkle white chocolate chips on the bread and put it in the fridge to firm up completely.