What makes this fondue so special? Sometimes enjoying dinner is fun, and especially when you get to use your hands. Imagine cheese basking over your favorite breads, crisp green apples and more. This cheddar cheese fondue is made with medium-aged Cheddar, Emmenthaler Swiss cheese, lager beer, garlic, and more. While you don’t have to have a fondue pot to make this dish, but a fondue pot is a great center piece for your table.
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (medium aged)
Emmenthaler swiss cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
4 Ounce (Coors Light)
2 Tablespoon, minced
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Colman's mustard)
1. In a mixing bowl, add both the cheese.
2. Add the flour and lightly toss it in the cheese.
3. In a fondue pot, pour the beer.
4. Add the garlic, the Worcestershire sauce and dried mustard powder and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Drop the cheese and let it melt totally. Keep stirring and this takes about 2 minutes.
6. Serve the fondue with crust pieces of bread and green apple wedges.