Deb shows us how to make an easy, yet elegant Christmas dessert in just 10 minutes: the meringue and marron glacé shooters!
Marrons glac s
1 Cup (16 tbs), chop
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled
1. Begin by chopping the marrons glacés, once done transfer it to a bowl and keep aside.
2. Roughly crumble the meringues and keep it aside.
3. Prepare the Chantilly cream; pour into the mixer heavy cream & powdered sugar whip them.
4. Take a pastry bag fill it with the Chantilly cream and start with a layer of marrons glacés then a layer of Chantilly cream followed by one of the meringue.
5. Repeat the same steps and garnish the top with a few pieces of marron glacé.
6. Serve it cold after a hearty meal.
If you want, you can make a variant of the recipe using dried figs instead of marrons glacés and amaretti cookies instead of meringues.
If you prefer adding more marrons glacés or meringues, you can subtract 2 ½ tablespoons of powdered sugar.