Demonstrated by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, fine cooking teacher and former caterer.
4 , hardboiled
2 , sliced
1 Tablespoon, chopped
Red bell pepper
1 Tablespoon, julienned
1. Hard boil the eggs. Let it cool and peel. Set aside.
1. Cut the eggs from both the end and cut in middle.
2. Scoop out the yolks from the eggs and place in a bowl.
3. Mash the yolks and add in Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and hot sauce. Stir well all the ingredients.
4. Fill the yolk mixture in a pastry bag and fill the eggs.
5. Garnish with parsley and olives, sprinkle cayenne pepper over it and serve.