I made this recipe to honor National Diabetes Month. My friends at Pyure Brands asked me to come up with a recipe that would be perfect to use with the Stevia Sweetener and this is what I came up with! It’s so easy to make, sugar free, and delicious!
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pyure Stevia Sweetener)
4 Cup (64 tbs), leveled
1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed
For blueberry filling
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), juiced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Pyure Stevia Sweetener)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl put together Pyure Brand Stevia Sweetener, baking powder, salt, and flour.
3. Using a fork mix all the ingredients together.
3. Drop in the butter and egg, mix well together with your hands or with a pastry cutter until the mixture is crumbly, set aside.
4. In another bowl, put together your fresh blueberries, lemon juice, corn-starch and Pyure Brand Stevia Sweetener.
5. Stir the blueberries with a spoon until well mixed.
6. In a 9 ×13 inch baking dish, put half of the flour mixture and pat down evenly with your hands for the crust.
7. Spread the blueberry mixture over the crust and sprinkle it with the remaining flour mixture on top.
8. Place the baking dish in the oven and let cook for 45 minutes, or until the top is slightly brown.
9. Remove the baking dish, out of the oven and let cool.
10. Cut into squares and serve as desired.