1. Poach Baby Spanish Octopus in red wine vinegar for 20 minutes.
2. Remove from vinegar and let cool for 10 minutes.
3. To make the marinade, blend together 4 ounces of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley, and 2 ounces of Lemon Juice.
4. Add the Octopus to the mixture and marinade for 3 days.
5. Place the octopus on a hot grill or a grill pan for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Remove from heat and chop into medium sized pieces.
7. Add to mixing bowl, toss with sliced red onion, cilantro, 1 ounce of extra virgin olive oil, 0.5 ounce of lemon juice.
8. Lightly season with salt and pepper and serve.