1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Clip it on both sides so that the paper stays on the baking sheet. Set it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, and corn starch. Mix.
4. In food processor, throw egg white, and salt. Beat until nice and frothy.
5. Gradually add sugar mixture, and blend until smooth.
6. Drop cocoa powder, and espresso. Whisk well.
7. Throw chocolate chips, and fold to spread evenly.
8. Scoop mixture evenly on baking sheet.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 40 minutes.
10. Serve cookies with raspberry sauce, and whipped cream.
You can use any kind of chocolate chips, milk ,semisweet etc, depending on your taste.