This moist and fluffy french vanilla blueberry streusel coffee cake is my coffee's new BFF! French vanilla yogurts makes this coffee cake so tender and the brown sugar streusel topping adds just the right amount of sweetness paired with the french vanilla coffee creamer glaze.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
1 Cup (16 tbs) (french vanilla yogurt)
White cake flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For streusel topping
4 Tablespoon, melt
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), packed
All purpose flour
72 Gram (1/3 cup + 2 tablespoon)
For french vanilla glaze
French vanilla creamer
1 Tablespoon (french vanilla coffee creamer)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar. Mix in eggs, yogurt, and vanilla. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In a small bowl, prepare the brown sugar streusel topping by combining all of the streusel ingredients.
5. Use a fork to cut in the ingredients until they are crumbly.
6. Grease and flour 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
7. Add dry ingredients in the wet ingredients.
8. Stir just until incorporated. (do not over stir)
9. Gently fold in blueberries.
10. Pour the batter into the greased baking dish. Spread evenly using a spatula.
11. Sprinkle the streusel topping over the batter.
12. Bake for around 25 minute or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Do not over bake.
13. Let the coffee cake cool complete before adding the French vanilla glaze.
14. To make the French vanilla glaze, in a small bowl, combine all of the French vanilla glaze ingredients.
15. Place the glaze in a piping bag or use a fork to drizzle the cooled coffee cake.
16. In a serving plate, slice and serve this cake with coffee, tea, or ice cream.
If you want the top to be completely covered in brown sugar streusel or for a sweeter coffee cake double the streusel topping.