These pancakes are said to have originated during the famine.
4 Medium, peeled and shredded
5 Ounce, sliced
All purpose flour
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
Salt and pepper
1 , cut into quarters
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1. In a large bowl, add in the flour and milk and whisk together until fairly thick.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well.
3. Add in the potatoes to the batter and fold well.
4. In a cold frying pan add in the oil and turn heat to medium.
5. Ladle the batter onto the pan until it covers it.
6. Cook slowly for about 4 minutes on each side.
7. Plate the pancakes, add in the salmon pieces, freshly squeezed lemon juice and a little crème fraiche. Sprinkle some freshly chopped dill. Serve hot.