1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet with cookie spray.
3. Combine water, butter, and salt in saucepan.
4. Heat until boiling, for 30 seconds.
5. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously until mixture forms ball.
6. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
7. Add eggs one at a time, beating into the mixture.
8. Put batter into piping bag and snip a tiny hole in the corner.
9. Pipe 6 circles of 4 inches in diameter on baking sheet.
10. Use the remainder of batter to make little swirls and decorations to look like funnel cakes.
11. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
12. Sift powdered sugar evenly onto cakes and serve.
While dusting the cakes with sugar place them on a wire rack with parchment paper underneath for easy clean-up.