1. Cut pork into 4 equal pieces.
2. On a dampened plastic film, place pork slice. Cover it with another plastic, and pound it into a 5-6 inch thin layer.
3. Lay out three plates. On the 1st plate combine all purpose flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
4. In a bowl, whisk egg and milk. Pour it on the 2nd plate.
5. On the 3rd plate, lay breadcrumbs.
6. Now, coat pork piece first with flour, then dip it in egg wash, and finally with breadcrumbs.
7. In a large skillet, heat butter and canola oil until butter begins to foam. Place pork slices on it and cook until schnitzels brown on both sides. Work in batches, do not overcrowd the skillet.
8. Squeeze fresh lemon, and serve schnitzel with tartar sauce.