1) In a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, crush and add the pretzels. Sprinkle with salt.
2) Then add the peanut butter, light brown sugar and powdered sugar into the bag.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly until well blended.
4) Squeeze the mixture down in the bag, snip the tip of the bag and pipe out the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper.
5) Refrigerate the pretzels for about 30 minutes until they are firm to handle.
6) In a bowl with the melted melting chocolate, dip each pretzel to coat evenly all over the surface and return them back to the baking sheet.
7) Melt the caramel in the microwave and drizzle across the pretzels with a fork.
8) Refrigerate for about another 30 minutes until the chocolate and caramel are completely cool and set.
9) Arrange the Turtle Pretzels on a platter and serve.