This is one of our many simple, no-bake desserts that anyone can create. This dessert has the flavor of a baked tart without the baking. The crumble is made the same way you'd make a crust but we use it on top of poached fruit, instead of under it. Top with whipped cream and berries for an easy, impressive dessert. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
2 , blend
1 , poach (poached with wine, butter, sugar and cinnamon)
Vanilla ice cream
2 , caramelize
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. For the graham cracker crumble dessert: Put the 2 graham crackers, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar into the blender and blend.
2. Plate the cut poached pears on a plate (poached with wine, butter, sugar, cinnamon)
3. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the pears
4. Add some whipped cream and top it off with berries.
5, For the sundae: In a margarita glass, layer a scoop of vanilla ice cream, crushed cashew nuts abd honey.
6. Add another layer of 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, crushed cashew nuts abd honey.
7. Top it off with berries.
8. Add a slab of chocolate.
9. For the 3rd dessert: Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to a plate.
10. Add caramalized bananas and top it off with basil.
11. Serve these easy to make desserts when you have company for dinner on the weekend.
TIPS: You can use different nuts apart from cashewnuts.