Graham Cracker Crumble
|Graham cracker||2 , blend|
|Pear||1 , poach (poached with wine, butter, sugar and cinnamon)|
|Vanilla ice cream||5 Tablespoon|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Banana||2 , caramelize|
|Berry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cashew nut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. For the graham cracker crumble dessert: Put the 2 graham crackers, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar into the blender and blend.
2. Plate the cut poached pears on a plate (poached with wine, butter, sugar, cinnamon)
3. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the pears
4. Add some whipped cream and top it off with berries.
5, For the sundae: In a margarita glass, layer a scoop of vanilla ice cream, crushed cashew nuts abd honey.
6. Add another layer of 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, crushed cashew nuts abd honey.
7. Top it off with berries.
8. Add a slab of chocolate.
9. For the 3rd dessert: Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to a plate.
10. Add caramalized bananas and top it off with basil.
11. Serve these easy to make desserts when you have company for dinner on the weekend.
TIPS: You can use different nuts apart from cashewnuts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1734 Calories from Fat 741
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131%
Saturated Fat 38.8 g193.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.4 mg48.8%
Sodium 278.9 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g80.1%
Dietary Fiber 21 g83.9%
Sugars 163.2 g
Protein 23 g45.8%
Vitamin A 27.2% Vitamin C 92.5%
Calcium 21.4% Iron 35.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet