1. Slice the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. In a pan, pour 3 tablespoons water and add the chicken.
4. Saute till the chicken is fully cooked and drain off the excess water. Keep aside.
5. In a large wok, pour vegetable oil and heat it.
6. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
7. Put in minced garlic, saute till light brown.
8. Add turmeric, ginger, stir it.
9. Add the baked beans. Stir well to mix.
10.As soon as it begins to boil, add the chicken and stir till all the chicken is coated well in the beans. Turn off the heat.
11.In a serving plate, put some pasta on a side. Pour the chicken and baked beans. Serve it hot with some tomatoes and cucumber.