Beef Stroganoff With Mushrooms
|Swiss brown mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (stalks removed)|
|Lean beef rump||2⁄3 Pound, strips|
|Beef stock||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Paprika||4 Teaspoon, smoked|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (low fat)|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced (brown)|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped (for garnish)|
1) In a non-stick frying pan, spray with a cooking spray, saute the onions and mushrooms until softened.
2) Then add the beef and paprika and stir to mix all the ingredients together.
3) Pour in the beef stock and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes until the beef is cooked through and the sauce starts to thicken.
4) Finally, stir in the tomato paste and sour cream, allow to just warm up.
5) Garnish the beef stroganoff with a dollop of sour cream and some chopped cilantro and serve with cooked white rice.