Stuffed Mushrooms with Feta Cheese and Spinach - Part 2 - Stuffing Mushroom and Grilling
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Softened butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||5 Small, minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely shredded|
|Sea salt||1 Dash|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon ((or to taste))|
|Meyer lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Organic chicken broth/Vegetable broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian seasoned bread crumbs||8 Ounce|
|Organic salt free white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Feta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), crumbled|
|Mushroom||10 Large, stem removed|
1. In a large pan, heat olive oil and butter over medium high heat.
2. Add the minced shallot and garlic to the pan; let soften under medium high heat.
3. Add the finely shredded spinach to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add Meyer lemon juice and ¼ cup Organic chicken broth.
5. Add the bread crumbs and more ¼ cup Organic chicken broth.
6. Add half of the Organic salt free white wine and give it a quick stir.
7. Remove pan from heat and add parmesan cheese and feta cheese; mix well.
8. Use the spinach cheese mixture for stuffing the mushroom caps.
9. In a baking dish, place the stuffed mushrooms and sprinkle little bit of parmesan cheese on top of each mushroom.
10. Pour the remaining white wine in between the gaps of mushrooms; do not pour on top as it will wash away the cheese.
11. Grill in oven for about 10 minutes.
12. Serve the stuffed mushrooms with a salad on the side.
Calories 688 Calories from Fat 336
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.5%
Saturated Fat 18 g90%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.6 mg27.5%
Sodium 2449.5 mg102.1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 24 g47.7%
Vitamin A 35.1% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 64.8% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet