|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dried yeast||7 Gram|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Start by heating up the milk a tiny bit, doesn’t have to be super hot and do not boil. Once warm, throw in the dried yeast and combine well.
2) Melt the butter (30 seconds in the microwave will do).
3) Separate the eggs (yolks and whites) and beat the whites until you get a sort of foam.
4) In a big, deep bowl combine the flour, sugar and salt.
5) Throw in the milk-yeast mixture, melted butter and egg yolks. Combine well.
6) Finally, fold in the beaten egg whites. The final mixture should feel a bit heavier than pancakes.
7) Let the mixture rest for about 8 hours at room temperature.
8) Plug in the waffle machine and let it heat up.
9) Once the machine is very hot, spoon the waffle mixture in. 1 1/2 big tablespoon is generally enough for one waffle.
10) Let the waffle toast well. It usually takes about 10-15 minutes. Continue toasting till the entire batter has been used up.
11) Serve the waffles while they are still hot. You can serve these as they are or with a topping of your choice. Powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, chopped fruits, marmalade, maple syrup and ice cream make good toppings.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4374Calories from Fat 2061
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g360%
Saturated Fat 139 g695%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2346 mg97.75%
Total Carbohydrates 502 g167.3%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 214 g
Protein 76 g152%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet