1. Assemble the bowl of the solar cooker with one stone ware bowl with lid in another larger glass bowl with lid. Place it on the reflector.
2. In a bowl, crack open eggs and whisk well.
3. Add milk and vanilla and blend in the mixture.
4. Place it in the stone ware bowl and cover with the lid.
5. Let it stand in the sun with an outside temperature of around 51 degrees Farenheit for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
6. Chill for 2 hours and let it set. Demold and invert on a plate and top with the maple syrup and serve.