Golden, crispy roasted potatoes...is there anything better? This is the easiest potato recipe you will ever make, and your family will love it!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
All purpose flour
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated
6 Large, peeled and cut into wedges
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. In a large plastic zip lock bag, put together flour, cheese, salt and pepper, shake mix to well.
3. Put in the potato wedges; shake the bag coat.
4. In a 13"x9" baking pan, pour butter and turn the pan to coat.
5. Pour the potatoes in pan and arrange them in single layer.
6. Bake uncovered, at 375 degrees for one hour.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
Top with dollop of sour cream or sprinkle bacon bits on top, if desired.