Not only is this a Coole Swan recipe, custom tailored for the show, but it is a custom everyday drinkers recipe created by Jennifer. This recipe is designed to fit the needs of the UK and others that have a very limited alcohol selection
1 Ounce (Jameson)
Coole swan irish cream
1 1⁄2 Ounce
1 1⁄4 Ounce
2 Small, slice
Green food colouring
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a low ball glass add the sugar and strawberries and muddle the sugar.
2. Once done add the crushed ice on top, set aside.
3. In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes and pour coole swan, chocolate syrup and Irish whiskey.
4. Shake it well and using a strainer pour the drink on top of the crushed ice.
5. Stir with a bar spoon and pour green food coloring and stir again.
6. Serve the The Blended Leprechaun Cocktail chilled.
Things You Will Need
Low ball glass