1. Wash all the vegetables and keep the ready after slicing and dicing them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the cold liquid and the starch and whip well. Set aside till required
3. In a large hot skillet, tip in the olive oil and heat. Add the onions and the shallots and sauté till soft.
4. Add the finely sliced mushrooms and then sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Tip in the fresh thyme, dry oregano, garclic and sauté
6. Pour in the cooking wine and simmer till the sauce reduces. This will take three to five minutes
7. Pour in the cold liquid and starch mixture. Mix well
8. Add salt and pepper, the soymilk and simmer for a minute
9. Add Dijon mustard to taste
10. Add the honey, the peas, carrots, and simmer for ten minutes till the vegetables are cooked through
11. Just before serving, pour in the vegan sour cream and butter and mix well