Rawgosia005 - Raw Food
|For the apple pie|
|Apricot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted|
|Apples||6 , sliced|
|Banana||3 , peeled|
|Psyllium husk||5 Tablespoon|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as required)|
|Banana||1 , sliced (as desired)|
|Grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as desired)|
|For the carrot cake|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (mixed or any one type)|
|Dates||2 Cup (32 tbs), pitted|
For The Apple Pie
1. In a food processor add apricots and dates. Blend for 1 minute. Transfer into a pie pan and spread it with fingers and press it to form a crust.
2. In the food processor add the apples and banana. Blend till smooth. Put the psyllium husk and resume blending till it turns smooth and thick. Pour it into the pie pan. Spread it evenly.
3. Sprinkle coconut on top. Arrange the banana slices and grapes. Let it set and harden a little before serving.
4. In a serving plate, slice the pie and serve it fresh.
For The Carrot Cake
1. In a blender or juicer, juice the carrots. Take the pulp for the cake. Use the juice as beverage.
2. In a food processor, add the nuts and dates and process till coarsely blended. Add the cinnamon, nutmeg and carrot pulp. Continue to blend till it forms a dough like mixture.
3. Transfer it onto a plate and shape it in to desired form like square or rectangle.
4. In a serving plate, slice the cake and serve it fresh accompanied with carrot juice.