1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan heat the quince paste and water. Stir until it liquefies and set aside.
3. Place durrus cheese into the phyllo pastry, pour in the quince mixture.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F or until golden brown.
5. Serve Durrus Cheese Fillo Bites with your favorite soft drink.
The secret to a great starter is using a few ingredients. This is exactly what makes this Durrus Cheese and Quince Fillo Bites recipe. The ingredients are the star of this recipe. Watch this video for the details. Bon Appétit!